It is official the flooring has begun at our house-- although I secretly think the floor guys are cussing me-- shhhh dont tell them!!
I have to say I LOVE it which typically in my world means my hubs will hate it. See we tend to be quite night and day. The 2 rules I was given going into this was no wood floor in the main area (he hated our old floor) and he wanted tile which ment tile in all the main areas as he told me tile, tile, tile. So I tried my hardest to meet all his request although I secretly think he wont like this tile but we will see. His comment last night was "it's nice I cant wait to see what it looks like when finished" lets hope that is a good comment!!


I have to say I LOVE it which typically in my world means my hubs will hate it. See we tend to be quite night and day. The 2 rules I was given going into this was no wood floor in the main area (he hated our old floor) and he wanted tile which ment tile in all the main areas as he told me tile, tile, tile. So I tried my hardest to meet all his request although I secretly think he wont like this tile but we will see. His comment last night was "it's nice I cant wait to see what it looks like when finished" lets hope that is a good comment!!

When it came to the flooring I have to admit it was a hard, hard decision and it having to be tile made it even harder but when I saw this it was definately love at first sight now dont get me wrong to many this flooring would be a no go-- but I was striving for something lets say outside the box.

Callen's reaction from what his daddy tells me was COOL!!!
Now let me PLEASE ask for suggestions because since this flooring wasnt my idea for the living room because I have always known carpet in those areas I need suggestions and ideas to make it cozy and warm (remember even here in Texas tile tends to get cold in the winter) and I dont want frost bite on my babies toes-- so I will gladly take ideas other then socks because me kiddos and socks dont mix!!
Happy Wednesday!!













3 comments:
Lots and Lots of Rugs!! We had tile in the entire house in our last house and the way to make it cozy and warm is rugs galore. Then you put extra padding under the rugs!!!
LOVE the flooring!!!!!!!!! Sam's has fabulous rugs for a great price!!!!!!
Lauren--
It looks SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon
Post a Comment