Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas at Nannie and Popo's


Can you tell there is excitement in the air.......I know the kids were anxiously awaiting this time together. Callen was Nannie's big helper one night and helped her wrap several presents. So trust me when I say faces lite up.

Daddy and Paisley were opening gifts see her pretty new doll.....and in the bag was a precious new bracelet with a little more growing it will fit PERFECT.


The dude wanted to take it all in and have a snack and do the finalle opening of presents. Unfortunately he doesnt do well when woken up from a nap...but that is ok momma will take snuggles any day!!

Cousin Kayden even posed for a picture.....check out that smile

Popo was loving on his itty bitty.....he has really become hands on with her maybe it is because she is ALWAYS happy..(yes I know I will eat my words when she is a teen but till then)

See the excitement on their faces (by the way pictures are compliments of Uncle Matt)

Wheely riders...what F-U-N

Look at the princess posing once again

Can you feel the love they share...sometimes mom has to say easy brother because he loves her so. What a great gift we gave our children--siblings

And before we knew it the FUN was over and more family was arriving.....

Some where a bit more tuckered out then others

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Made my night!!

Shannon