It doesnt get much cuter then this.... fair warnng there is going to be alot of cuteness in this post heheehhehe
My Cousin and her husband brought there sweet little boy from LA to San Diego and let me tell you he is the CUTEST little guy EVER!!!
Look at that smile--- him and P hit is off immediately he is about 20 months old and a total little LA hunk
This diva quickly learned on vacation you LOUNGE around.... can you tell she had no problem with that!!We will call Callen the pit boss of the little guys he was so sweet and helpful and I am telling in his element!
I think this is one of my favorite pictures.I love how he jumps in and immediately plays big brother..priceless
Still walking the boardwalk hand in hand headed to the wave park... you can surf in man made waves--it was a super fun place, good food, music to dance too and good company. Does it get any better?
He is still helping the little guy out... arent they 2 CUTE boys-- I am telling you I would snatch them up!!
In the shade playing in the sand--- the perfect spot for 2 curious little boys....looks like they are TROUBLE
A GINORMOUS snow cone hits the spot with kids EVERY time-- and this one was no exception!!!
Just in from the beach--- a little surf, shell finding and some tag football.. ahh the life of little boys!!













No comments:
Post a Comment