Are AMAZING
just in case you were wondering
My cool little guy eating at the resturaunt overlooking the beach and the seals...what a sight for little eyes and his Bebe he likes to make sure she SPOILS him and when Bebe is around his night always ends with a foot rub and lotion as "only Bebe can do" and YES he tells us that!!
My 2 handsome brothers......the younger one I call my 1st baby as there is 16 years difference between him and I and trust me when I tell you I took him EVERYWHERE...now he is BIG, he is grown and gasp he has his permit!!I sure hope my babies dont grow as fast as he has
Ahhh the hubs-- he doesnt like his picture taken but when I am holding the sleeping princess he just cant tell me know or he may awake her when I get upset ;)
Mimi and Pappy arent they CUTE--- I think Pappy was pretty darn happy we were ALL if California and well Mimi she was enjoying the chaos as well ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment