I know that I need to finish the birthday post but I have to share our trip home from San Diego. See we got all the cousins something from our trip... all the girls and little Braxton got the cutest animal shaped books from the zoo. When it was time for the BIGGER boys getting Callen to decide was like pullng teeth. That was UNTIL we visted what they call little Mexico which is some incredible open air shops, eating, dining and endless walking and site-seeing. Well there Callen found just what he wanted to get.... SPRIDERMAN mask hahahahaha. Yeah doenst scream San Diego but for 2 boys that are always playing around acting crazy I figured it was PERFECT!!!
Of course I am not so sure it was PERFECT for 2 wild little ones to do in the middle of the airport... yes we got looks and funny faces and daddy didnt find it funny at all when I was laughing so hard I could hardly catch my breath but... hey they were putting on a great show!!! Of course I am glad we didnt get visited by the police too
But no worries our 2 little spiderman actors quickly became 2 cute cuddly kids when it was time to board our plane....I think if this wasnt and Iphone picture it would be one of my favorites of ALL times!!!!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment