I cannot believe the day came when my sweet little boy who made me a momma graduated from Pre-K. As I held back the tears (because he asked me not to cry) I realized this is the 1st of many milestones he and I will have. I was proud, proud of him and his 2 sweet friends. But with being proud came a sadness and realization that I cant keep him little forever that while he and Coy will go to the same school we will be missing sweet Mallorie (she tells me hi DAILY and I will miss that). And the biggest reason I was sad was because he is leaving Aunt Susi-- when I tell you she has been the best thing that ever happened I mean that 110% she is incredible at what she does hands down!!
The 3 little graduates.... Coy.....Mallorie......and Sweet Callen
He was proud that day... he is a little reserved but that sweet smile lets me know just how his heart felt and I think mine felt the same
Happy Graduation buddy!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment