Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Paisley's 1st Aunt Susi Party

This year was the 1st year Paisley has celebrated her birthday with her friends at Aunt Susi's... we were super excited to share that special day wit hher and all her school friends.
 I think by the look on her face you can see she was pretty excited as well!!
 Each child brings a special gift and they give it to her individually so that she can share that special moment with them!
 I love this wonderful group of kids that we have the pleasure of seeing grow and blossom
 Paisley really enjoyed unwrapping her gifts and thanking her friends
Sweet girl how can it be that you are 3!!!
 Clean up time... it is so cute to see them all scamper to get the trash the fastest....
 Ahh my sweet boy loved sharing sissy's special day!!!
 Cake and candles and the BIRHTDAY song.. I loved this because at her party she got very shy and didnt want us to sing to her :(
 I think you can tell she to loved having happy birthday sung just for her!
 Ready set blow--- its cake time
The big kids table---
Thank you for sharing your kids with us as we love this little family of kids!!

No comments: