Friday, May 11, 2012

The San Diego Zoo

Let me recomend if you have a bucket list...and children I would definately put the SanDiego Zoo on your list. First off it is smack dab in the middle of town it has the most beautiful rolling hills (you know I love some hills), the animals are INCREDIBLE and there are endless adventures to be had!!
 These 2 were BIG buddies the entire time--- all I can say is thank goodness for help because my littles can get heavy.
 Isnt this a sweet picture...my girl loves her boys (daddy and Callen)
 My little butterlfy-- and who would have ever guessed that she would want the color purple!!
 My little panda I am telling you the artist was incredible he litterally did this in 10 minutes WOWZER!!
It was the perfect start to the perfect trip--- I am so glad we can mark this one off the list-- but SHHH mommy put it back on for a few years down the road!!

No comments: