Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Princess and Disney on Ice

 It isnt very often that I get to spend one on one time with my babies but I had decided that Disney Princess on Ice was a MUST for me as Sweet P. Let me tell you this was the view when we had walked in--- talk about FUN for a little girl!
 And Disney on Ice isnt complete with out a  HUGE snow cone and a princess cup...( no worries we brought Callen a Mikey Mouse one home since we figured he would prefer not having a princess cup )
 Paisley liked dancing to the music so we spent much of out time at the top of the stairs so she could dance and sing.... I have to say it was pretty cute
Thank you sweet little girl for spending a magical day with mommy--- I love you more then you will ever know!! Kisses and Hugs

No comments: