Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 Months



Wow time has flown by little Miss Paisley..... It seems like just yesterday you were coming into our world with a BANG and quite a scare if you ask this mommy. However looking back each moment has been worth it and as I hold you and love you I could NEVER imagine a moment without you. You have completed our family of four and we are so thankful. As a mommy you dream of the day you have a little girl- one to play dress up with, one to shop with, one to share all the FUn girl moments with and for me I cannot wait. You know they say a daughter is a mother's best friend and I am seeing that everyday.


Here are a few things you have been up to.......


1. You are trying your hardest to sit up----mommy says not just yet but you insist you are a BIG girl


2. You are my little chunky monkey and an eating champ--you eat almost 21 ounces at daycare alone and I have a feeling Dr. Dentler will not be happy because I KNOW you have gained some serious weight and I cannot wait to compare it to what your brother weighed at 4 months


3. You are the happiest thing alive....you wake up happy, go to sleep happy and are just happy, happy, happy


4. You love to talk and watch your brother. I cant wait for the day I see the two of you interact!


5. You are a mommy's girl- if there is one person to calm you down it is me and I LOVE that I love that both my babies need me!!! heeheeheee


6. BOWS BOWS BOWS- girl you LOVE some bows and we cant wait to see what Miss Shannon does for us next!


7. You are still strickly on bottles and mommy is super happy we didnt cave to cereal early on!


8. You are just about in size 3 months but sometimes this momma can still squezze you into newborn (even though you are a chubby thing)

No comments: