Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The BIG weigh in...

Remember when I said we were going to astonish yall with Miss Paisley's weight. Well this morning this momma was SHOCKED into reality. As I climbed on the scale and weighed myself...got off then clutched my sweet baby girl the scale started chruning.....the numbers AMAZED me and her daddy so much we weighed in 3 times...each time just as acurate as the next. The little chunky mionkey as I called her this morning weighs 12.2 lbs..... What is a girl to di but smile and be happy we are FINALLY to that point.....She was in great spirits about it especially when her brother climbed on the bed and juimped all around her saying chunka de monka...it was precious and YES she is our CHUNKA DE MONKA as for Callen he will just stay our skinny minnie because we weighed him as well and he is 25.4 lbs.....hard to believe his sister weighs almost 1/2 of what he weighs....he better WATCH OUT!!!

No comments: