
It seems like there are days I wonder if my sweet family will ever be on the right track again.....today I woke up in the best of spirits only to have them come tumbling back down. Seems like a never ending circus ride. One where you want to jump off and hold your little ones just a tad closer. It is unfortunate that Paisley was born early and it is a blessing to say the least that she seems to be thriving as I know the outcome could have been much worse then anything we are facing.
~Please pray for all the babies in the Nicu as well as thier parents and providers. ~
Ok back to my journeling.......
However with premature babies there are lots of follow up, lots of test, and lots this mommy has never have to deal with. This is a new learning curve for me and while I try and take it with stride it still tends to some how knock me down. It gives me a feeling that I failed that precious baby by not being able to let her grow just a few more weeks if not months before she was born.....however things happen and I have to eventually learn to let those feelings go but it is days like today that a nurse will call and my breathe gets taken away....the wind is out of my sails and while we will be OK (I know in my heart of hearts) and it is not life or death it is still hard to have someone you love to the moon and back have any kind of struggles. Sweet girl know as your daddy and I decide what is best for you and what is our next plan of action~ in everything we do and every doctor we consult there is NOT an ounce of us that doesn't feel for you with each prick of a shot or test that you receive and each breathe you take....WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL and are so glad you are in our arms!!! And while this seems to be a bumpy ride we are on-we are in it together as a family of 4 and will always be your biggest supporters!













1 comment:
Awww...we are thinking about y'all!! See you soon! :-)
By the way...everyone at the office LOVES this picture of Paisley!
Post a Comment