Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I know I sound like a broken record......





I know this seems to be the topic quite often this last month....however I think I am the only one who is sooooo excited that my little dude is potty trained. I am just AMAZED at how well he has done! Keep in mind Callen is the one who insisted on wearing big boy undies and making this transition all on his own. And while I probably fell short of my job as a mother because I didnt read him any books about potty training, I didnt buy any movies on potty training and I didnt do any treat jars for potty training in the end I know Callen thrives off of praise! And that is one thing I can do over and over. He is such a BIG boy and I am so proud of you. So to celebrate 1 month accident free we headed over to Chuckie-Cheese for some good fun and to Red Lobster to see Callen's favorite Lobster's. We had a blast and sissy even played a few rounds of Callen's favorite ball game! Before leaving he was able to redeem his tickets for 4 prizes....a baseball, football and 2 lollipops. He couldnt wait to get in the car and call his Bebe and tell her all about his fun.....needless to say he even slept with his new balls he was that excited. So here is to you little dude that is 100% potty trained---Thank you for making my 1st potty training experience the best a mommy could ask for....let's just hope sissy is as easy as you were!!!

No comments: