

It's been a rough few weeks and I am hoping that soon I start feeling more like myself just cant pin-point exactly what has me feeling soooo down. I can honestly say if it werent for these two then I dont know what I would do......Because they can bring a smile to my face at anytime. I only wish that others felt about them what I do!!! Come on who can resist either one of them...and yes they are mine but to me a kid is a kid and they are ALL irresistable!!! Such happy kids with so much to offer others if given the chance they can bring a smile to anyones face!!!













1 comment:
Thinking about you and hope you get to feeling better! Can't wait to see all of you!
P.S...I LOVE my nephew and niece and wish they could come live with me!!!!
Post a Comment