Isn't that what they say???? We'll daddy left for 4 days so it is me and the kiddos....god willing we will manage. I do know one thing we will be having some serious F-U-N!! Although I maybe one pooped mommy now that I am back in the FULL work swing again.
This morning started off with a BANG I got up at 5:45 to be ready BEFORE the kids awoke.....well Callen decided he had different plans 5:50 he was up and ready to go....guess he missed school since he had a Looooonnnngggg weekend (no school Friday or Saturday) but we made up for no school and had lots of Fun. We went to Austin for Friday and Saturday, Sunday we played around the house and Monday was mommy and Callen's date day. We sent sissy to Miss Gina's and we headed out for a date. So be watching many pictures and post to come.....that is if I can fit it in to this being a single mom work load! Have a good one!
Hello world!
1 year ago













No comments:
Post a Comment