Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FYI- The Great Garage Sell

Ok I just want to let you all know in case you have anything to add to the Garage sell it is official we are going to have it the 1st weekend in October (that Saturday). I have been cleaning out for months now and those tote boxes are mighty full so come join in and bring any tresure you may want to make a little money on.

The realty behind this garage sell is I cannot continue to keep, keep, keep....Prime example I have been keeping all Callen's clothes since he was a baby and since sissy cant wear them it is time for them to go!!! Oh and Sissy is growing therefor she has some cute things to add to the sell as well...not to mention furniture and loads of other goodies that we have been cleaning out for months. So come join in on the FUN. Callen has even played along with packing stuff for the RAGE sale as he calls it....lol we cant wait

But no worries if you dont get it back up for the fall one we are going to have a spring one as well and that will contain even more goodies--Wish us luck because to be honest the cleaning has made me a bit sad :( but it has also brought back great memories of Callen being little ADORABLE baby, our old home and the memories in it and all the in between. Although there are a few things I am ready to say goodbye to for now like my maternity clothes----lol or the endless array of frames I have a habit of holding on too....

No comments: