Today is Grandparents day at school......and I know Callen was super excited althoug we tried our best to explain Mimi and Pappy and Bebe wouldnt be there he just didnt understand but he was excited he would get to show Nannie and Popo around. Although he cant wait to have Kayden come to his house......that is what he wanted to tell me this morning and that they are bringing him a tractor---FYI a surprise at our house normally means tractor altough I know seeing yall will be more exciting then a tractor because lord knows we have PLENTY that is just Callens way of thinking!

Our biggest task this morning was getting the boy dressed. All he wanted was baseball clothes which is the norm in our house but today I insisted he wear something I was calling baseball clothes (something a little nicer then a jersey--hmm takes after Uncle Blaine)----he is no dummy but fortunately for me I got him out of the house in semi-baseball clothes and even got a big ol cheeeeesssseee along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment