Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Day

Today was little man's 1st day of school for the 2010 year. He has been excited about it all week of course I think it is a BIG adjustment because for almost 3 weeks he has spent at least 10 school days with us counting the 2 this week....so it is hard to go back and not want to stay home. But the reality is he loves school. This year he will be in the oldest class and that is a BIG step not only did he skip and entire class but it means his days will be more structured. I am looking forward to this year and all the learning that will take place. Last year he began in the toddler class and moved up one class right at the end of school so he only got to experience colors, letters and numbers for a brief time but her learned alot in that time and I cannot wait to see what he comes home with this year. It is a blessing to have him at such a wonderful school and I am so thankful that everyday he gets a bit of religion and on Wednesdays he goes to "chapel" as I think no matter the religion it is important to keep it in our lives and pass it along to our children.Here is to a blessed 1st day and lots of learning in 2010

See that cute flower bucket and flowers-- little man made those for all of his teachers all mommy did was cut the flowers so he could put in the buckets-- it was a joy to get to make these with him last night as we went over letters and numbers and colors and the end result was ADORABLE!!

No comments: