Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Try This.....

Ahhh this is genius and I actually tried it....and LO and BEHOLD it worked-- gasp
Yes all you moms out there need this because Spaghetti day at school is always dreaded!!
Thanks Kim W for the advice!!
Spaghetti Stains {or any tomato based sauce stains}
*Wash the item. Don’t worry about pretreating it.
*You can let it air dry or {gasp} dry it in the dryer!!! {I know! Doesn’t that sound crazy! Dryer normally means permanent!}
*Take the item outside.
*Lay it in the direct sunlight.
*Go inside and wait approximately 2 hours.
*Go back outside and smile a big fat grin --Whoo stain is GONE
*Please, feel free to wash it again {or not} when you bring it back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many shirts I had to ditch because of Chef Boyardee (lol). I am trying this! Thanks, Lauren!!