She did it, she did it , she did it.....and while I knew we would have no issues I have to admit this momma has been dreading this month because of the many changes and test P was going to have to have... but guess what she did it. It is official as of September 16th she is RELEASE from the stars clinic....those premie worries are no worries they are a thing of the past....those icky (but could be life saving) shots HISTORY... and you know what she did it!!
(while to some this may be a tough picture to look at but for me it is one of my favorites--reminds me everyday just how far we have come!!!)For months I fill out a questionarre on P's progress and send it into STARS and for more times then I would have ever liked to count last year I took her in the second Tuesday of the month for a RSV shot--- and for months I have waited, worried and wondered when this day would come and guess what SHE DID IT--
P as your mom I am always so proud of you, I will always have hopes and dreams and wishes for you and today you have shown me what a BIG strong little girl you are from day one you came into this world fighting the odds and today I can gladly say my little premie YOU DID IT and all you little steps are BIG because YOU DID IT-- you ahve graduated your first steps although many dont take the route you have I am blessed to be standing where we are today. And as you daddy and I often discuss we would not have changed anything that morning you were born and all the money in the world little one we would have give for you. Thank you for making me the proudest mommy around and always rememberYOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR HEART TO AND THERE IS NOTHING EVER GOING TO SLOW YOU DOWN!!!! if there are bumps in your road your sweet brother, mommy and daddy will be behind you 100% just like we have been from day 1!!!
WHooooooo YOU DID IT!!!













3 comments:
woohoo P, way to go!!
Paisley, you make me so very proud!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!
Yeah, what a big girl! My friend sells those wreaths, what kind were you wanting?
Post a Comment