Saturday after a quick lunch and nap we were off to watch Kayden at his soccer game.....I have to say while the hike to the field was tough with gear and babies the game was well worth it. Kayden scored 2 goals and defiantely showed off his skills. Callen again was the coach's helper and really cheered on the boys, P basked in the sun and well Madi she slept most the game but I couldnt really blame her the sun was really tough on her fair skin plus girls need lots of beauty sleep.....
The soccer player

The cheerleader
The dreamer

The coach
The goal
The steal
The huddle
The pass
The endAgain it was a great game-- the Raiders gave it to the Transformers and at one point Kayden decided to really get into the game as he had to take care of a couple of his teammates and a kid that was pretty rough. It was a great game and I think we all got a little sun which was an added bonus














No comments:
Post a Comment