
This little man is spoiled rotten...which got me to thinking our parenting skills have got to change a bit. Since when in life is a TV in the car and DVDS manditory and letting them eat pizza at there demand-- reality is coming kiddos because this momma is gonna change things up a bit-- we are either all on the ship or we will have a few castaways up for dibs-- we can take bids now!!













1 comment:
Girl, I am with you. It is so hard but so worth it. Emma has not had TV, pink milk or sugar in a week. She has to go to ballet tonight and make good choices before she can get these things back. We are at home today because little man is sick and it would be much easier on me to turn on the TV but I can't, I must honor my word. Good luck it is doable and will benefit all of you.
Post a Comment