This weekend we saddle up our horse and headed to Blaynes 4th birthday party---

Before I trick you all into thinking I am a mom that has it all together let me say that ISNT sooo I have loads of learning left to do!! We arrivede at the party an hour late thanks to mommy and NOT daddy yes you heard that right, I dressed the crying kids before we went into the party (and heavens they were NOT happy), however in the end we had a wonderful time-- and still ringin in my ear is Callen saying "mom where's my firend Blayne"
PRECIOUS
We were so glad we were able to celebrate with the little guy-- funny how David and Tina and there 2 precious babes wrap our hearts. They are a fun loving family and when we come we most defiantely feel right at home.


Can you tell Dad has as much fun as the kids-- boy was it nice having him with us!!













No comments:
Post a Comment