Keep in mind last year when it was swimming season P was a bit tooooo itty bitty and she was on what I refer to as "house arrest". So this weekend we decided she should have her 1st swimming adventure. Mimi gave her this little swimsuit for her birthday and I must say it is 18 months and fit pretty darn well-whooooo

At 1st she was a bit hesitant.....

But after a little encouragement and some sweet talking from Pappy--she was game to give it a try. Funny thing is P LOVES her baths she could stay and splash in there for hours but the pool was BIG and unfamiliar and had lots of noisy kiddos so I think that was a bit of her hesitation.

She loved checking everything out

And before we knew it she was soooo relaxed that she was OUT-- sooo not like the princess at all but soooo darn sweet
Sweet Sweet P(since I cant use baby anymore ;() I hope you enjoyed you 1st swim













No comments:
Post a Comment