
It does still exist.... it has been on a little standstill but not really just not the fierce movement that there was i nthe beginning. Our outdoor fireplace is rocked bottom to top and looks AMAZING.... 90% of our rock is up, brick was delivered as of yesterday, facia boards were being painted yesterday as well and stucco should start today or tomorrow weather permitting. So while it may not look much different there is definately some progression. 

I have to admit I am beyond ready to have my home and my belongings. Our current house is WONDERFUL but I feel like I am busting at the seems, the honest truth is 80% of my belongings are being held hostage in storage-- I need a dresser for the kids stuff so bad but I cant find the heart to ask my husband so Paisleys current room has her and Callen's clothes all over the floor....my cookware is so minimal because i cant find that box that cooking seems more like a chore then something I truely enjoy... so the reality is I am learning there is most defiantely stuff I need and long for because I desire everything in it's home and right now everythings home seems like my floor-- YIKES


The good news is the brick arrived and I am IN LOVE with the look of the brick-- at first I was bummed feeling I compromised and gave up the one item that I wanted hands down....now I am not bumbed but I would still choose my brick over this one-- but I am happy with the choice and it isnt near as read as what we had seen so there is still that himt of orange-- which shockingly I am drawn to.













2 comments:
You have a house girly and it is looking good. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
What a BEAUTIFUL home!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon
Post a Comment