Here is what you need for the perfect swim party--or so I learned this weekend
1. A Big Yard
2. Loads of kids of all ages and sizes

3. A cute birthday girl 

4. A momma who knows all the best water toys for kids of all ages
5. A rockin swimsuit

6. A beautiful, amazing sunny day

7. Kids food-- I am all about the kids

(no corn wasnt on the menu daddy was of course checking fields)
8. Yummy cake
9. Party favors that you little one puts to use (thanks Kristi for letting Callen know what to do with those ;)

10. Your party hat

That is exactly what Kasey's 2nd birthday was all about and I must tell you my bitties had the BEST time. Paisley just splashed and watched all the action around her, Callen once he lossened up was ALL about the slip and slide....he also informed me Kolin, Kinsley and Kasey have the coolest toys around. Thank you guys for a WONDERFUL time we really enjoyed outselves.













1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Kasey cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment