Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome SUMMER

Callen couldnt have been more excited for today-- he woke up all grins and giggles. See today is the 1st Splash Day at school and my little man was thrilled beyond words. All last night he and I planned it out-- got his swimsuit/ matching shirt, crocs, towel and change of clothes packed. This morning he woke up in the BEST mood ever ready for his 1st ever SPLASH DAY. Little buddy I hope it was all you expected and I cannot wait till next week when you start swimming lessons as I know you are looking forward to it as well--since oyu ask me everyday "today momma do I go to my swimming lessons" not just yet little dude but realy soon!!!


Telling Sissy all about his plans for today-- and how when she is bigger she too can come

See that BIG grin-- PRICELESS

No comments: