Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Virtual Tour

Welcome to our home--- well you know the soon to be home we reside in
(as you can see P and daddy were headed in to check it all out)

This is a picture from the foyer into the "kitchen" area see this wall right here above
that is the one daddy had them move so that the kitchen grew by 2 feet...right now it doenst make sense to me but maybe in the end I will see it--- but remember I have not been here since last week so the whole wall thing is new

Again fro mthe foyer except this is when you enter to your right and will be a formal dining /sitting room...I heart my arches the one there on the wall is going to be an art niche and one day hold a sweet picture of my family of 4
THis is the arch you see in the above picture-- it takes you to the kiddos room and to the stairs to go to our beach suite
kitchen close up--- this I cant wait for something open and airy and BRIGHT a huge change from where we just left
Here Callen is demonstrating a potty and he is correct it is a potty-- in fact he can show you every potty and each one we go to he does the samething---silly boy
the only OOPS in this picture is this potty is in my closet--- but now worries it soon will be moved to its correct home on the other side of the wall into our little powder room
Now we are at the midway point on the stairs looking up at our tower--- my visions for this beauty are endless but the reality is it will hold and endless aray of family pictures because for those of you that dont know me to well let me tell you I LOVE pictures or should I say photographs---so in this lovely area it will be full to the brim of pictures

Tower windows-- that I am hoping someone can make me a special ladder to the top---so that people can peek out the windows-- not that the view is anything spectacular-- unless you count my yard as that and trust me that ISNT the case

Now back to the foyer looking into the dining room-- can yall notice the biggest changes fro mthe old house to the new one-- LIGHT and windows BIG windows

This is the office area which is opposite the formal dining/ sitting room.... and the other arch there leads to the master bedroom

Same spot just turn a bit and there is the hole for my front door-- and I cannot wiat for her to arrive and be placed in that hole-- in fact I cannot wait to get a sneak peek of her-- she will be my pride and joy-- and I am soooo greatful to Bryan and Shelby for sharing there front door man-- I hope it turns out just like the picture

This is the living room area--just next to the kitchen

Not sure about this picture but Callen insisted on taking it of the front porch soooo this is our front porch ceiling-- thanks little dude for the amazing photo

And that is where the Tour de Casa stops today---hope you enjoyed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, can you PLEASE send those guys over to my attic because we are now 8 months into renovations and STILL not done (sloowwwww). Our men could use some tips on efficiency from your crew! LOL! It looks beyond AWESOME!!!!!!!! Don't forget Aunt Shannon's room somewhere in that beautiful fortress. xoxoxo

Kimberly said...

Everything is looking so good!!!