I decided to let my kids have this post----and here are there words

From Callen " Popo happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my Popo...here is your cake (pretend cake), now BLOW your candles out"
Love you Popo can't wait to see you and wish you HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

From Paisley-- who cant talk so OK from Mommy but there is NO doubt Paisley would let Popo know this even Nannie would agree

Popo as you know my heart melts for you, I talk to your pictures on the fridge, when you are around I only want you.....did you know I am your #1 FAN?

Seriously-- Popo P holds a very special place in her heart for you we often joke about this but this little girl is 100% in LOVE with her POPO... and when he is around forget the rest of the world!!
Hope you have a blessed birthday and we LOVE you













1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Popo!!!!!!!!
Shannon
Post a Comment