Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brick

There are options out there that I could "settle" on.. the tough part is my beloved brick has been located and samples are coming in today--- so while this brick is appealing to me I know that when the samples come in I will gravitate to them and this one will be out the window...but I am learning to compromise soooo I am thining this maybe the brick


And then there is this brick- it has been discountinued but we can get our hands on the last of it
2 houses same brick funny how mortar can change the complete look-- the 1st house I like the second is a bit on the dark side for me but is a stunning house
Opinions??

2 comments:

The Mommy One said...

#2 it is for me.

Anonymous said...

Who knew mortar could change the look so much? WOW! I am leaning towards the first, but I am thinking you might need some other colors to brighten it. Maybe a bold door color, window trim...not sure?