Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meeting Mackenzie

Yesterday was fast and furious and Mackenzie had LOADS of visitors...
Here is what I was able to capture of course there is NO doubt I missed several visitors and I am sorry for that however I tried to not pull the camera out to many time because when I left Chris said "hon dont hurt her eyes with to many photos-- you tend to go overboard" yeah I do but you know they are only little once and one day I WANT all these pictures because for those of you that dont know I LOVE pictures--

Nannie holding her 3rd grandaughter and 5th grandchild

So sweet.....


Uncle Brian's 1st and only niece


Ian holding the little sweetie


Lacey and baby M-- I think she maybe the next one to unwrap one of these sweet bundles--just a hunch as she is sooooo good with all the babies


Sweet P-- making sure it is ok- can you tell she LOVES all babies


Chris (he was smiling so BIG probably because I said comeon smile-- you now have a tooth and can--so mean but so TRUE)


My little C-- oh how he enjoyed holding her


Paisley still checking her out--- not yet sure a kiss is ok

Right before we left-- we ok'd 1 kiss so Mackenzie wasnt too malled her 1st day into the world

2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Look at that sweet girl and all the family that is going to love her to pieces. Congratulations to the entire family. Looks like Paisley has lots of playmates now.

We spent the day at the pool and met another little 13 month old that shares the same name as Paisley. Kind of strange... she was teeny tiny too and looked a little like your Paisley. Of course I had to tell them that we knew a Paisley too.

Hope all is well with you guys. We are enjoying the summer with one another and getting to do the things that we rarely get to do. Breakfast and Dinner cooked by Mommy everyday. My kids are going to be rotten when I have to go back to work in 6 weeks, huh?

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the reception that the new baby received on her arrival! Can't get any better than that! She's gorgeous!!!

SJA